Monday, August 14, 2006

Organizing and such

I am still here. I still have no photos to share but I've been knitting a lot! Since my last post I have completed one more pair of socks and one more one-skein wonder. I have started a third one-skein wonder. I can whip that up pretty quickly. I finished "Sense and Sensibility" and have started "Pride and Prejudice". I love Jane Austen! I have been organizing closets and cabinets here at home. You think that sounds good, but I wonder how they get unorganized. I understand the boys growing out of clothes and such and that stuff needing to be sent off to someone who can use it, but it's all the other stuff that gets messed up. I like things organized! School begins this week and I have come to terms with it. Now that all is organized I feel better prepared! Maybe I'll get some photos posted soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Way to go on keeping up on the organizing. I'm so far behind.

Can we tempt you back to Katy for our big sale this weekend???

Amy

1:15 PM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

Would you mind coming to organize MY house??? Sheesh, I feel so.... disorganized!

:-)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Cherice said...

Stephanie, I found the shrug pattern on elann, but can't seem to get it to load up. I don't even know if I kept the pattern (I wasn't all that impressed with it) It is basically a loose fitting one skein wonder, or your favorite top down sweater knit without the front part. The picture on elann had a tapered back which I omitted. If I come across it again I'll let you know!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home