Monday, July 10, 2006

Baby Boutique and More

I am finally posting pictures of my Yarntopia buddies, Sheryl and Amy. I have been very productive with the yarn purchased there. I love that!
The green/purple/pink socks that I keep mentioning are still in progress.
I have completed 3 of the 4 baby projects I have purchased thus far. The blanket is so soft! I purchased the yarn and the pattern at Yarntopia. The sweater is a pattern I found from a blog I visit with yarn purchased at Yarntopia. The booties are a free pattern from Berrocco. I whipped those cuties up yesterday while watching soccer with the family.
I also completed my SAL project! I am doing this SAL with knitters from Yarntopia. This is the yarn that my husband complimented the other day. I still wonder about that. I would like to say he has good taste in yarn but come on! My oldest son took this picture and I think he doesn't like my direction in photography but I think he did great. Oh, I took my boys to see Superman and Pirates of the Caribbean. I thought both movies were entertaining. I personally think the fight scenes in Pirates went a little long but it was still entertaining. We are going to the beach next week and you know what that means . . . reading time and knitting time!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Lucky you - got to meet the Yarntopia girls!

I STILL have to start my Sock Posse socks... I'm probably the last one to cast on!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

Love those Yartopia gals!!! Your socks look great!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Looks like a ton of fun at Yarntopia! I am jealous! :)

I love the socks!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You've been busy. Great projects - the baby things are so cute. Your son did a great job with the photo.

3:23 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

You are cranking those knits out these days. They look great.

We are going to Port Aransas the last weekend in July. Hmmm.....what knit should I take??

Amy

6:26 AM  
Blogger happyspider said...

you're fast becoming a sock diva!

4:00 AM  
Blogger knit only but also said...

That looks a wonderful place to be heaven here on earth, lucky thinbg to live so close.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home