Thursday, June 22, 2006

Update w/out Pictures

I finished the baby blanket and I finished the green/purple/pink sock (1st one). But, I don't have pictures to share. I do not like 2 projects going at once. I just don't feel very productive. I am going to start on my SAL project today and get that out of the way since several people in the group have already finished. I'll get them done asap! Then I'll get back to the baby stuff. I am going to a scrapbook retreat this weekend and I know I will get a lot done, however, I took over 300 pictures in the month of May so I won't catch up. Well, if I completely take sleep out of the equation - maybe. When I last scrapbooked, I was working on my Spring Break pictures. With 3 boys there is lots of picture taking going on what with all the sports, field trips, end of year parties, field days, and general family life. I should have thought about that before I decided to have 3 kids! Lots of pictures and lots of laundry - sheesh! I won't get any knitting done this weekend, but I will scrapbook and that's still a good weekend for me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Have fun. You're always just so busy. I don't know how you do it.

10:59 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Have fun at your retreat!

Amy

2:57 PM  
Blogger knit only but also said...

Oh my goodness woman - you are so busy (are you a woman or a a whole team of people secretly pretending to be just the one person?!). I think you need a retreat (or at very least a lie down)

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home