Friday, June 30, 2006

Progress? Not much

I am still knitting on my first sock. I'm going to start decreasing for my toe in about 1/2". Still no picture though. My husband looked over at me knitting 2 nights ago and said "hey nice yarn". That was weird. I hope he is feeling okay. I have been reading quite a bit. I finished "Daughter of Fortune" yesterday afternoon. I began "12 Sharp" by Janet Evanovich last night and finished it this morning. I love her Stephanie Plum books. They are laugh out loud funny. I was laughing on the first page. So now, what to read? I have several books on my nightstand and think I'll just grab whatever is on top. I went to Costco today. I love going in there. I don't know why. I took my boys and after we finished the shopping, we ate lunch for $13.07 that included 2 desserts. You just can't beat that price. Too bad it wasn't healthy stuff. Hopefully, I will finish my first sock in the next day or two! You will read about it here first.

3 Comments:

Blogger happyspider said...

*sock completion dance*

7:27 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Boy, you are ahead of me. I'm still on the heel of my first sock.

Amy

2:57 PM  
Blogger knit only but also said...

Oh no - when men start taking an interest in yarn it means they are up to something, or maybe thats just my husband who admires yarn and then next day tells me he is off for a week somewhere exotic without us! Good luck with the sock

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home