Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Crush

As usual I had a great time at the scrapbook retreat I attended this weekend. And as is normal for me, sleep wasn't a requirement. I got about 3 hours of sleep Friday night and 4 1/2 hours on Saturday night. I cannot do this on a regular basis but I guess on these scrapbook retreats I get kind of wild and crazy. I got 68 pages completed - journaled and everything! Woo hoo! I am almost current . . . until I get more pictures developed. I did absolutely no knitting over the weekend but have done a bit over the past couple of days on the socks I am doing for my sock-a-long. No pictures but just imagine about 4 1/2 inches of ribbing completed. Pretty huh! I went to see "The Lakehouse" today and I thought it was a good chick flick. In fact, I have a crush on Keanu Reeves now. It evens out because my husband has had a crush on Sandra Bullock for several years. Anyway, I liked the movie and I would recommend it. I will get some knitting done on my socks tonight and hopefully, I will have something to show for it soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm glad you had a great time and thanks for the movie recommendation. I always like to hear what other people think of movies.

8:47 AM  
Blogger knit only but also said...

Hi
Thanks for the kind comments you always leave on my blog - the pattern is the lotus tank from the current Interweave Knits magazine (really reccomend it). It took 3 balls of bamboo yarn to knit. Yes Glasgow is near me - it is a wonderful city, and tell them to take the train from Glasgow through to Edinburgh - the view from the train up to the castle looming above the station is one of my favourite things about Edinburgh!!!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home