Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm Here

I just have no knitting news. I am still on the same pair of socks, but I am doing the toe shaping now. I guess that is news, but not exciting news. In scrapbooking news I got 60 pages accomplished last weekend at my retreat. That is big news actually. By the time I scrapbook again, I will probably be way behind again - that's the way it goes since I keep taking pictures. My boys' school activites are keeping me swamped and getting in the way of knitting. Summer break will be here in 2 weeks and hopefully I will eventually finish these socks. And when I do, I'll have a party and everyone is invited! My cats are adjusting nicely and we are having fun with them, even when they attack our feet at night!

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Your package is ready to go. I had to fold the pattern in half to fit in the envelope. I hope that is OK.

Amy

8:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds like you're staying busy. I can't wait to see the latest socks.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home