Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Scrap of Knit and Scrap


A shot of nature. I love taking pictures of things like this and I thought considering what I had to work with, it came out pretty good. I am making a nature scrapbook page in my 2006 album.


I thought this photo was just precious. The kids had so much fun hunting Easter eggs and this picture just captures their excitement and youth! There were more than enough eggs for everbody but at the beginning of the hunt they were all after the same egg. By the end of the hunt, none of the baskets could hold another egg, not even a piece of candy. Isn't that exciting for the kids? Now they are at school all day and I am left here with all that chocolate calling my name. I'm trying to be strong and ignore it! That's why knitting is so great, I can keep my hands busy! Now I have tons of pictures to scrapbook - eek! Oh, I have finished one of my blue/green socks and have started the second of the pair so I am making progress!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Great pictures. Putting that together ought to keep you busy for awhile.

2:40 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Great pictures stephanie.

Amy

5:17 PM  
Blogger AmyArtisan said...

What great pictures! I'm sure your layouts to surround these memories will be wonderful! :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger knit only but also said...

Oh those photos are fabulous - those children just look like the archetypal childhood memory they will cherish when they are older and they'll (hopefully) remember the fun of the day and the sun and what great friends they were. Wonderful

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home