Monday, April 17, 2006

Looky Here



Well, here are the clear clogs with my "happy socks". I am very excited about them. Maybe this is why I was having such trouble finding the perfect shoe for my socks. I was waiting for these. Could it be that I finally had patience? Maybe so. And with the nice cool temperature of 97 degrees outside as I type this, I am sure I'll have occasion to wear them soon . . . NOT! We had a nice Easter with a family reunion in East Texas. The children had so much fun hunting Easter eggs. We had yummy homemade food made by my aunt and cousin who are both excellent cooks! I got a good talking to from my cats upon our return. They noticed we were gone, even though it was only about 24 hours. I have a couple of more pictures to show, but I can't get them to load to my blog right now so that will give me another post for later! At least I got the picture of the clogs up! Let me know what you think!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, those are so cute! I love that they're clear. Although you won't be wearing them for months!

1:16 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

The perfect way to show off your socks! Man, how did someone ever think of clear clogs...must have been a knitter!

2:24 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I...MUST....HAVE....THEM!!!!

We were in Palestine this weekend too.

Amy

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mom (a.k.a. Mary Ann) said...

qToo, too cute. What a great idea for showing off your terrific socks.

9:50 AM  
Blogger happyspider said...

OMG i need a pair of those!

2:47 AM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

I love my clear clogs too!!! And they look even better on you than they do on me!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home