Tuesday, March 28, 2006

round and round and round i go

I am still knitting on that same sock. I have about 2 inches left on the foot before I start decreasing for the toe. I haven't gotten in as much knitting time as I would like. My husband took the boys to a Dallas Stars game on Sunday and I literally sat down to work on the sock as they were pulling INTO the driveway. I was doing laundry and housework while they were gone. I actually let out an audible "no way" when they pulled in. Time flies . . . My youngest son is home with the flu. He started taking Tamaflu yesterday and he does feel better today, however, he is still not moving much. I did some knitting on my sock this morning and then I logged onto the computer and started searching knitting patterns - just random patterns - nothing particular in mind. Did I not realize I wasn't finished with even one sock from the current pair? I think I'm getting anxious to start something else wouldn't ya say? Well, we are in the process of looking for kittens. I found a litter of six that I wanted to check out but when I called yesterday, they had all been adopted. That is good though, they are in homes. My boys were a little disappointed. So, I have feelers out there and I'm checking the pet adoption websites daily. We'll see what happens! I'm going to keep going round and round on my sock and see if I can finish it up TODAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home