Thursday, March 23, 2006

2 Posts in 1 Day

So, see the scrap on my blog title? That is for scrapbooking. I am the photo fanatic on the plane taking pictures out the window. I took pictures from West Texas into Los Angeles. I love how the scene changes from up there! So this is a picture somewhere over California. I thought it was a cool looking shot and it came out pretty good.



And here is another pair of completed socks. I had quite a bit of down time while in California and got to do almost an entire sock! Is this what you pictured from my last description? No? Cause I think I described it pretty well. Blue, purple what else do you need? See that white skin on my legs? It looks like that even when I am tan. Go figure.


And this is what I am currently working on. You pictured this didn't you, since I said bright? I'm sure I nailed the description just so! I have gotten quite a bit done since I took this picture earlier. I have 6 inches of ribbing done and almost 1 inch of st. stitch and I'm getting ready to divide for the heel now.



So, 2 posts in one day. It's like Christmas wouldn't you say? I have it on good authority that blogger was a little weird today. So, I gave it another try and I guess it is feeling better now. I'm always glad for the reassurance that I am not as computer illiterate as I think I am!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That's exactly how I pictured both! Good descriptions. And a lovely picture from the air.

3:00 PM  
Blogger happyspider said...

hurrah! i sense another sock addict :):)

3:52 PM  
Blogger JustApril said...

GREAT airplaine shot! Those don't always turn out so good! =) gorgeous!

The socks are looking good, too, of course =)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home