Thursday, February 16, 2006

Needles and More Needles

I stopped in at my LYS AGAIN yesterday and hip hip hooray she had the dpn's that I wanted. And so I bought a size 0 and a size 1. And for good measure, I bought a circular bamboo size 15 in 16" length. I made a shawl last week on a size 15 in a 36" length and got really frustrated because it was WAY TOO LONG. So, I bought the new needles for the next shawl that there is no yarn for at this point. But ya know . . . just in case. So now I am swatching for my socks. I am swatching because of my failure in knitting a few weeks ago. I promise to swatch everything from now on forever and ever - maybe. I did swatch that shrug though. Oh no I'm pouting again. So, I made two shawls for auction and another shawl is in the works from my summer vacation souvenior yarn (for me). And the socks. By the way, I am so glad that I am not the only late fashion and "in" person. I am in good company! I hope to post pictures soon of all this stuff and then onto knitting another sweater of some kind.

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I've made the "no swatch" mistake before too. I learned my lesson quickly as well.

Amy

6:14 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Live and learn is my motto. I can't wait to see pictures of all your projects.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home