Thursday, December 08, 2005

Where Have I Been

It seems over a week has gone by since I posted. Where have I been? What have I been doing? Is there any knitting progress - NO! I check all my favorite blogs almost daily and it seems I've just fallen off the blog world. So, here I am to tell you basically nothing. My children are out of school today due to the weather and they are happy. I'm happy too because if it was a normal day I'd be at middle son's school decorating the set for the Christmas program tomorrow in which he plays SANTA!!!! So, they dismissed at 10 am yesterday and no school today - it should be an interesting program. I will be at the school most of tomorrow doing all the work around the kids as they practice all day hoping we pull it off, and we will! This is one of those weeks that I am ready for it to be over. We needed a poster size picture of "Santa" to hang over a mantle on the set and my co-coordinator had a great idea. I took a picture of middle son in his costume (okay 24 pictures) and found the best of the best and took it to a photo lab and they made it into a 20 x 30 poster. We are framing it and putting it over the mantle. I just think it' s a clever idea and I get to keep it after the program! Well, I paid for it but still. I'll hang it in middle son's room. It's the little things. I've done a teensy bit of Christmas shopping. I hope I'm not out Christmas Eve trying to finish - that would be bad. I've never done that in the past but who knows. I have about 30 rows left on my sleeve and I will be ready to sew my tunic together. I think I can do it today. Well, if I quit reading all my favorite blogs I can do it. Maybe I can wear it this weekend! That would be cool. That would be great. I'd get something accomplished! I'll post photos when done as well as a Santa pic!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Have a great day snuggled in with your boys. Good luck tomorrow getting everything ready for the program. I can't wait to see the Santa picture and the finished sweater picture.

9:43 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

You are not the only one who has fallen off the face of the blog earth! I'm so busy with the shop, there is no time to blog.

Enjoy your snow day. It's very cold here in Houston, but no snow
:(

Amy

10:38 AM  
Blogger happyspider said...

wow santa! you have a celebrity in the family!
i wondered where you'd got to.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home