Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pictures



First here is a picture of me in my tunic. And secondly, here is a picture of my kitty, Millie. She was being feisty the other day while I was wrapping presents. The cat's in the bag! Notice the cross-stitch stocking in the background - I did that! I've done 4 and my MIL did 1. I am making good progress on my Mother's shawl and will post a picture as soon as it is complete! I bought more baby alpaca yesterday in a blue/purple color to make another tunic. I won't get it started for a little while as I have some other things to do. As I mentioned my last post, a dear friend started chemo today (not next week) and before her second round in 3 weeks will be losing her hair. I'm making hats. I hope she likes them. I will be going out to LA to visit her in March to help take care of her during her final rounds of chemo. Keep my friend in your prayers, please! Anyway, I will start her hats AFTER I finish Mother's shawl. I have been reading "The Quilter's Legacy". It is a series on people who quilt. I really enjoy this series and I began the book on Monday and I keep picking it up. I'm almost done! But I MUST knit Mother's shawl. Must stop blogging now! picking up needles!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mom (a.k.a. Mary Ann) said...

I like the tunic. It looks good on you. And I will keep your friend in my prayers.

6:57 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

You look fantastic in your tunic! I'll keep your friend in my prayers.

Amy

7:52 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That tunic is fabulous. Very nicely done. Good luck on the shawl and I'll keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers.

8:02 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

My goodness, your poor friend - sorry to hear that and hope she does ok. My best friend's sister had to go thru that over the Summer. it's tough

The tunic is pretty! Is this alpacha purchase online or local, do we have a decent LYS?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Kitty in the bag was at my house too - with the same Old Navy bag. My little Quincy cat loves bags... too funny.

Your tunic looks wonderful on you - love that neckline.

Your friend is in my thoughts.

4:03 AM  
Blogger JustApril said...

Here's my email address, it may be easier to have a conversation this way =) aprilynnek@yahoo.com

2:54 PM  
Blogger happyspider said...

FABULOUS tunic!!! such a gorgeous colour, and the drape looks really good too, you must have laboured on the making up.
happy happy happy christmas!!!!

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home