Friday, November 04, 2005

Might I Be Sick?

No, I'm not, but I was worried a little while this afternoon. I finally made it to my LYS and I just wasn't inspired. See how come I thought I might be sick? And it could be serious. I actually didn't leave empty handed just for medicinal purposes. I bought a gift for my MIL. I'm not going to knit it up. I'm just going to send her the stuff to do it herself. Hopefully that will be okay. Then, I did buy 2 big skeins of wool in torquoise for a felted handbag. I don't know if it will be a gift or not. So, all was not lost. But, if you would have seen me trying to decide on the color of the wool. It was painful. One second the colors look great and then the next second they look drab. The torquoise is pretty I checked it after I left the store. I took my last 4 projects in to show and tell, the famous shawl, the shrug, the short sleeve hoodie and that other sweater I made that I posted a little while ago - can't think what it's called right now. Anyway, except for the shrug, the LYS owner photographed the other 3 to put on their website of accomplishments by the customers. I don't think they are doing it until December but neat idea. So, I will continue to work on my hippy chic tunic over the weekend and hopefully I'll make some good progress. I will get pictures posted early next week with any luck. I kid you not, it's a miracle I can even type on here. I'm trying to learn friends, really! Oh, my baby turned 7 yesterday. Time flies! I think that's all I've got for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger knit only but also said...

Oh no - you must be really ill, if it can't be cured by yarn then its generally serious. Has anyone prescribed chocolate or "peace and quiet" yet? They sometimes help in really bad cases.

I'll leave off harrassing you for photos as you're not well (but I am itching to see them) the turquoise sounds really yummy

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home