Thursday, October 06, 2005

Where Has The Time Gone?




I cannot believe it has been a week since I last posted. I have been visiting my favorite blogs, however. I will be going out of town in the morning for a scrapbook weekend. I hope to get lots of pages accomplished. I usually get minimal amounts of sleep on these weekends but I am going to try to be responsible and go to bed at reasonable times on both nights so that I will be better rested on my return home Sunday evening. I have been knitting on my new short sleeve hooded sweater. I love working with this yarn. It is so soft! It is working up nicely. I finally got my photos developed from some of my other projects. So here is the sweater I finished last week (variegated bright colors). I also am showing a sweater from Artyarns that I completed in the spring but never got to wear. And here is a photo of another sweater waiting in line patiently for me to begin on it. The pictures are okay. I dropped my camera on Saturday right before my son's 13th bday dinner. The camera won't work on auto focus and barely is workin on manual focus. So bear with me. It will be 6 weeks before my camera store can get in a new lens for me. I went to my LYS yesterday and found another pattern I want to knit. I did not buy the yarn to go with the pattern yet, but I did buy the pattern. It's by Reynold's and it's called Hippy Chic Tunic. I don't know what yarn I will use yet. The possibilities are endless! I went to my son's football game tonight. It was in the mid 60's with a very cold wind. Everyone was huddled in their fleece blankets and heavy jackets. I wore a heavey sweater jacket I made last year out of Circus buy Artyarns. So I guess sweater weather is close by. Close by because it's Texas and Mother Nature could be fooling us with today's weather! So, I will post on Monday with an update on my scrapbook weekend. I doubt I will get any knitting done but will probably take it with me in case I need a little break.

4 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Enjoy your weekend. I hope some of that cool weather makes it down to Houston.

Amy

5:37 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Have a great weekend. Your finished sweaters look great and the new project looks pretty.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Hope you have a scraptacular weekend :) Love the Artyarns cardigan!

4:16 PM  
Blogger happyspider said...

cute sweaters! can't wait to see the next one take shape :)

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home