Friday, October 14, 2005

I Have ... Really

I have been working on my short sleeve hoodie as much as possible this week (which isn't much) and I have completed the back and am currently about 1/4 of the way through the front. I had to run to my LYS yesterday for a question. I'm sure she thinks I'm truly dumb sometimes. But as soon as she said it (and just as the directions stated it) everything clicked, the lightbulb went on and I got it. She said nothing different than the directions. I have had an ultra crazy week and it won't be better for several days. I may not blog for a few days with out of town company, fall festival blah blah blah blah. Whenever will I get to knit again? Even my carpool shawl is moving s.l.o.w. because I tend to not even sit in carpool line lately. It's pull up at the very end let the sweeties jump in and take off to the next place. Now is that fair? I think not! Fall festival is tomorrow. I'm trying to be a good mom and be excited about it but alas, I'm not. But at least after tomorrow night it will be over. Oh and while I was at my LYS last night, I bought yarn to go with the tunic pattern I bought last week. And since my knitting accomplishments are moving s.l.o.w. who knows when it will get done. Oh well, at least I haven't reset the self imposed buying restriction on yet, but I might have to if I don't finish SOMETHING soon! Have a great weekend! No pictures to post - camera is broken for at last another month of so. Will try to come up with something else (disposables) to post pics.

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I hope your life slows down a bit soon so that you can knit. I'm going through a similar phase right now. Yuck!

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home