Thursday, October 27, 2005

Finishing Up!

I got the camera. I've used the camera. I've deleted pictures I didn't like from the camera (including some very interesting shots of my husband eating buffalo wings - definitely deleted those!) I have NOT printed any pictures or put any pictures on the computer. I'm a slow mover or slow learner. I'm not sure which. I will be using the camera tomorrow for it's first official outing for my youngest son's Grandparents Day at school. Woo hoo! Love that stuff - okay not really but he is very excited about it and my parents are coming and he is in a play doing some kind of musical instrument so I have the camera ready! Another scrapbooking opportunity! Maybe just maybe I'll learn to post a picture on the blog. On to knitting news. I see the light at the end of the tunnel for my short sleeve hoodie. I have knitted all the parts - the front, back and each sleeve have been picked up and brought together by knitting the hood. I completed the hood last night. Now I have to seam it all and pick up stitches around the hood and v-neck to do the ribbing. With any free time today, I will hopefully accomplish all of that because I'd love to wear it tomorrow! Then I could get someone to take a picture of me and then I could learn to post pictures on the blog . . . you can see I am stuck on this. So I have been very productive with my knitting - y'all have to trust me on this! Last night I got the bright idea of knitting gifts for Christmas. I assure you yesterday afternoon this idea was 10000 miles from my mind because, well frankly, that takes away time from the 3 very important sweaters I want to knit for myself pronto. But I saw this picture of a felted bag (more like a tote) and I thought I could whip those up pretty quick and give one to my Mom and MIL. So, do I really want to knit them or am I just needing to go buy more yarn? Hmmmmm. It has been about two weeks since my last purchase. Said purchase is still in the bag. I'll wait until Tuesday and see if the feeling passes! That gets me through the busy weekend and back to when my LYS is open. I am excited to start one of my new sweaters. I have two that I'm trying to decide between at this point. Decisions decisions! Okay, I'm off to bake a chocolate/cherry cake, chess squares and finish my peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate for the bake sale at Grandparent's Day tomorrow. Hopefully, they will be yummy and go for lots of money!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

You must post pictures - it's easy. Really. I can't wait to see your latest sweater. Good idea on waiting until Tuesday, but the bags sound like a good idea. Those desserts sound fabulous!

9:11 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Peanut butter balls....yum!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Amy

9:50 AM  
Blogger knit only but also said...

wow - that hoodie sounds wonderful - you have to post!!! Anytime I go off to a craft fair, you are definitely invited
hugs, J

10:14 AM  
Blogger Mom (a.k.a. Mary Ann) said...

If I can post pictures, you can. Go for it!

10:30 AM  
Blogger happyspider said...

looking fwd to pictures.. so many vaguely describe ditems im dying to see :P

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home