Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Finished

I finished my sweater yesterday. I had to pull one of the sleeves out twice, but I finally got it done. Also, the bottom is supposed to roll up but I didn't like that in the tummy area so I single crocheted three rows so that it will lay flat. It is a fun sweater but it is bulky. Did I not notice that from the pattern and the yarn as it was working up? What is wrong with me? I tend to really like the look of bulky things. On the pattern picture! I don't think they flatter me much, but I seem to always go towards that type of pattern. I think I'm nervous about doing something too fitted. However, I think my confidence is getting stronger. I have 3 sweaters in line to do and I will try to find something a little more fitted after I finish these. I did finish this sweater in a little over a week so maybe the other 3 will knit up quickly as well. I will post a photo asap. The weather is still nice and cool. I ran my 2 miles this morning and guess what? I still got hot. But it was nicer than on Wednesday. Well, a crazy weekend is in front of me . . . homecoming, soccer game, 13th bday with sleepover, hosing down house afterwards - ick, etc. Everyone have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

Great idea to add the crocheted edge. I need to learn more crochet so I can do this! Congrats on the FO :)

12:29 PM  
Blogger happyspider said...

Do we get a pic..? :) congratulations!!!!!!!!

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home