Saturday, September 10, 2005

Happy Weekend

My youngest son just played his first soccer game. He had fun and their team won which was an added bonus to them having fun. The whole team worked so hard and 6 year old boys chasing a soccer ball are so cute! I took an entire roll of film (no suprise to those who know me). My parents are leaving for a cruise tomorrow and my Mother is only taking 6 rolls of film. That would get me through the first 2 days. I don't know if I've written it in here before but on vacation this summer I took 24 rolls of film. I have the most beautiful scrapbook of that trip. My husband took his laptop and every night I would journal in it the day's events. I printed that out and have it in the back of the scrapbook. It was a good idea if I do say so myself because (1) I type fast and can put down a lot of info quickly (2) I did it every night while everything was fresh on my mind and (3) there is so much information that I would have forgotten if I would have waited to journal while I scrapbooked! Anyway, my week ended nicely! I made a date with my husband. We went to a favorite restaurant and I had a margarita/sangria swirl - yummy! Dinner was good as well! My 96 year old grandfather is coming to night to stay with me this week while my parents are on their cruise. It should be an interesting week. He is picky on his eating just like my children! Oh, I took my knitting to the soccer field and got 2 rows done on the triangle shawl. That isn't much really - I was too busy watching the game. But I did knit last night while watching a movie on TV. That's always my best time to knit, after the kitchen is cleaned and the boy's homework is complete!

1 Comments:

Blogger Juli said...

Glad to hear that your son enjoyed his first soccer game and that they won!!! :) Thanks for your comments on my blog! I saw the pics you have of your shawls....very pretty!!! :)

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home