Thursday, August 25, 2005

Knit and Scrap

This is my first post so here goes . . . I love to knit and I love to scrapbook. There is not enough time in the day to do it all! With my current stash of supplies I need to live to be about 500 with good eyes and good hands and a memory as well. I have 3 sons and I love them dearly. They are the subjects of my scrapbooks but not so much my knitting. I have made each of them something but I believe their knits are buried in their closets somewhere! I also have a great husband who has benefitted from my knitting as well. His sweater is hanging in the closet! He's a big guy (6'6") so his sweater took me awhile. Most everything else is mine mine mine. All that stuff is in a cedar chest made by my grandfather. I have done lots of gifts too. I photograph everything I knit and guess what??? I have scrapbooked them! It's a cute little book that I like to look at from time to time. I am running out of pages! I have a 15 year old calico cat, Millie. We are the girls of the house! I also have a male 2 year old red miniature pinscher, Mac. He is Millie's constant source of aggravation. I am currently working on a shrug that I am sort of figuring out as I go. It is made with Isabella from Tahki Yarns. I am going to make a collar and edge it with an orange wool I got from my yarn store. Okay, it's not my yarn store but I can dream right?

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Yay! You're up and running. You should try posting some pictures from your scrapbook. I'd love to see those :)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home