Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm sitting in my family room with part of my family. I am having a quiet day which is a good thing. I have been busy this week with my boy's schedule - getting back in to the swing of things. I need to not volunteer for everything that comes my way but the past week has not shown that I can hold to that. My oldest son is playing football. Our school offers a "Football for Moms" class that I will be attending. My son was hoping they would make us pad up and play each other. How crazy is that! My sweet kitty is in the animal hospital. She is in the early stages of renal failure. The vet isn't quite sure what this could mean for her life expectancy but Millie isn't in pain or uncomfortable at this point so we will try to make her comfortable here at home. I have had her for 15 years. I am working on a shawl for a birthday gift that will be given next Saturday but am itching to work on something for me me me! I haven't been to "my" yarn store lately and really want to go. But I know that I will not be able to go in and not buy anything so what's the use of going?!!? I have too many projects stored up and realistically need to get some of them whipped up before I go buying more stuff. Some of my favorite blogs: nikki knits Wendy Knits! Claudia's Blog knit and tonic LollyKnitting Around Amylovie's Nuttin' but Knittin'

All these ladies make me want to knit all the time but then I have to check out their blogs and then I want to knit and then I want to see what they are doing and then I want to knit and then. . . it's endless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home